Tuesday, December 30, 2008

My Volcanoe (Really)


This volcano in the background is actually called "My Volcano". It's so cool as anyone that speaks its name is calling it "My Volcano". So if you ask Belice, "where are you going this morning, she might answer to "my volcano". Believe me the first couple of times I heard this is confused me. I am rather naĆ­eve sometimes for someone who has been around so much.
As hard as life is in the Eastern Congo, there are some beautiful attributes in everyday life. Happy New Year!


Wedding photography at: http://www.lovesimplyhappens.com

No comments:

Come On In

Post a note, a poem, a newsbit whatever you please.


Thanks to a very cool out of the box kinda guy, Gary Klein who made it all happen!!!!! Yeah Gary
Also Dr. V. Bose my surface hippy friend in Chennai, India many many thanks.



Santorini Greece, Fiji or Jamaica? 

My Blog List