Saturday, October 31, 2009

Caribbean Wedding the Way to the Altar

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket



A beautiful Caribbean Wedding begins with the sweetest flower girls carrying petals in Conch shells. The shells will be used again by future brides(another way to practice Green Wedding ethics!) Next come the bridesmaids. More of Jennifer's Caribbean Wedding tomorrow and how to make green weddings work.
God bless everyone until another day.If you are planning a destination wedding and need some advice feel free to contact me for advice! Destination Weddings are not much difference in price than weddings at home and I'll tell you why.

More Wedding Pictures http://www.BorkgrenPhoto.net

5 comments:

Jamie said...

Those are BEAUTIFUL photos!

Happy SITS Saturday Sharefest

Lyla from Caribbean said...

WOW! These are gorgeous wedding night pictures.I was the lady, Lyla who asked for your wedding card at the beach. I remember it being very dark.Such a beautiful wedding location!

Thank you for the camera tips. I hope we weren't in your way too much when we took pictures. It was so beautiful but Our pictures did not turn out very well.
I've been practicing the f stop trick you showed me. The beach wedding was beautiful

love said...

Hi Lyla, It was pretty dark. I had set up 3 lights at the wedding to get enough light.
The sun sets quickly in the Caribbean.

bridechic said...

Totally loving the free barefoot spirit of this post. Lovely . . .

Unknown said...

She is so pretty : ) Love it. Popping over from SITS today.

Come On In

Post a note, a poem, a newsbit whatever you please.


Thanks to a very cool out of the box kinda guy, Gary Klein who made it all happen!!!!! Yeah Gary
Also Dr. V. Bose my surface hippy friend in Chennai, India many many thanks.



Santorini Greece, Fiji or Jamaica? 

My Blog List