Friday, September 11, 2009

The Middle East & Malcom Burr

Photobucket
I have been spending a lot of time in planes this last week. While the lengthy sitting and sleeping gets pretty boring, I tend to get to sit next to the coolest people. God always has a hand in this venture I am most sure of it. I sat next to Col. Malcolm Burr II on the Middle East flight from Germany. He was on his way back to Iraq. We enjoyed a most enlightening conversation. One thing I know God always has a hand in who is in that other seat. I've learned to just accept whatever sit the airlines put me in and have found I have the most adventurous encounters this way!

2 comments:

AmwhoIam said...

Sherrlyn Borkgren I admire how you have such a range of photography skills. the story of the Congo on CNN was amazing and brought tears to my eyes. Then I see this wonderful wedding pictures and feel all warm again.

Jess said...

I couldn't agree more! Thanks for stopping by my blog, I really appreciate it!
Sounds like you're living my dream life, haha. I hope to one day work for a magazine with my own portrait/wedding business on the side. I love photography, and I hope it takes me far. I hope you choose to visit my blog again! I know I'll be coming back to yours :)
Oh, and where was this picture taken? Was it for an assignment or a wedding?

Come On In

Post a note, a poem, a newsbit whatever you please.


Thanks to a very cool out of the box kinda guy, Gary Klein who made it all happen!!!!! Yeah Gary
Also Dr. V. Bose my surface hippy friend in Chennai, India many many thanks.



Santorini Greece, Fiji or Jamaica? 

My Blog List