Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Photography Business and Beans

This last week I have been so caught in the business of getting a new website created http://www.lovesimplyhappens.com answering emails and you know just about business I was feeling overwhelmed. Then Sunday I went to the church around the corner. They were having communion. Although I didn't know one person there it felt like big bags of potatoes were lifted from my shoulders. I realized that I don't have to do this all myself. I have a Father who is going to take care of all this business stuff.
Well so I didn't get to the beans and it's bedtime but I will next time.
talk later. Sherrlyn
Photobucket

No comments:

Come On In

Post a note, a poem, a newsbit whatever you please.


Thanks to a very cool out of the box kinda guy, Gary Klein who made it all happen!!!!! Yeah Gary
Also Dr. V. Bose my surface hippy friend in Chennai, India many many thanks.



Santorini Greece, Fiji or Jamaica? 

My Blog List