Sunday, January 20, 2008

Aruba Wedding coming up

Six days away I leave to shoot a wedding in Aruba. Aruba weddings really rock. Laura and Andrew's Aruba wedding is the 29th of January. It will be quaint and beautiful. I have not met them in person yet and am really excited to meet them. I already know that I am going to love them.
I'm already sticking stuff in my bags for Aruba and am waiting for my new location lights to arrive. I have a lot of new wonderful ideas for this next shoot.
If anyone decides to get married in Jamaica let me know.

1 comment:

Raja Azrul said...

Hi..

Remember me? Thanks for visit my blog and gave ur precious comment,thank you.

I wrote in malay language..maybe you cant understand. But, thanks give ur comment.

Come On In

Post a note, a poem, a newsbit whatever you please.


Thanks to a very cool out of the box kinda guy, Gary Klein who made it all happen!!!!! Yeah Gary
Also Dr. V. Bose my surface hippy friend in Chennai, India many many thanks.



Santorini Greece, Fiji or Jamaica? 

My Blog List