Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Athens Ohio University Visual Communications

Yay! I finally turned in my thesis project to Ohio University. Lo! My project was accepted with some very minor changes and that means....I finally have a degree. So you all can really jump on me the next time you see a mispelled worrd. Terry Eiler, Stan Alost and the wonderful Marcy Nighswander were on my committee. Hey yo Terry Anderson was originally on the committee as my outside person but I took too long to get this turned in. Oh yeah, I won't actually see the piece of paper until I give the university their tuition credit which is not possible to do during the summer. Oh well... as long as I KNOW.

No comments:

Come On In

Post a note, a poem, a newsbit whatever you please.


Thanks to a very cool out of the box kinda guy, Gary Klein who made it all happen!!!!! Yeah Gary
Also Dr. V. Bose my surface hippy friend in Chennai, India many many thanks.



Santorini Greece, Fiji or Jamaica? 

My Blog List